If you see anything that interests you or would like to commission me contact me at simplytreasured99@hotmail.com
or visit my website at website


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

NEW FUNKY STOOL




This is my newest 20" h handpainted stool that is a match to the first (which can be seen in my Aug. 7 blog - UPDATE). I followed the initial theme but changed the pictures and colors somewhat so they coordinate but are not identical. I've just posted it at my ETSY store and I am off to post it on my WEBSITE now. I am going to continue on in my series of eclectic, funky, pop art style of 'Art Furniture'. I am about to begin a table that is 24" square and 29" high that goes with these two stools. I do have other pieces of furniture that are crying out for color that I plan to add to this series. I call it Art Furniture because the paintings on it are considered art and they are signed and come with a COA (Certificate of Authenticity). I have just about completed a large painting (22"x26")that goes with this series, I've titled it, 'A Multitude of Sins' also and will be posting it shortly. Also, computer nubie that I am, I created a banner to use to feature my new funky furniture line. Maybe I'll add it to my website. Stay tuned!

UPDATE: sold! wow that was fast!!

No comments: