If you see anything that interests you or would like to commission me contact me at simplytreasured99@hotmail.com
or visit my website at website


Sunday, July 29, 2007

RECYCLING AT IT'S BEST

Always on the look out for creative recycling I love to surf the net and see what people have come up with. I found this really great company at the Viva Terra site that creates all kind of things from recycled objects. This item below was made from discarded flip flops!! What a neat idea.

Look around their site and you'll see all kinds of terrific things they have created. This picture below shows how they used truck tires to make an ottoman/table and stools. I just love it. Considering all the talk of what to do with old tires this idea is a great one!

Definately a site worth checking out!

1 comment:

william said...

Wow! I'm pretty sure that this caught up plenty of people's attention, Thumbs up for your work and Good writing skills!

i am jayne and i am a freelance writer..
see my related post here ------> Big Suits