If you see anything that interests you or would like to commission me contact me at simplytreasured99@hotmail.com
or visit my website at website


Tuesday, January 29, 2008

OFFERING PRINTS FROM PAINTINGS

I have jumped on the bandwagon and will be offering prints of some of my artwork. As I get good images of my paintings I will list them on IMAGEKIND where they will be available for purchase.
A lot of artists use IMAGEKIND to create beautiful prints of their work and have a lot of high praise so I have decided to give them a try.
To go directly to my profile to see prints available click here or on the link IMAGEKIND shown in the sidebar.My popular pop art painting above is the first one I am offering as print.

1 comment:

andrew said...

great wopk brill example of canvas artwork you should defo do more check the link out they they r a great quality and very competitive canvas printing company (ps they offer great dicounts i u ask )