If you see anything that interests you or would like to commission me contact me at simplytreasured99@hotmail.com
or visit my website at website


Saturday, January 26, 2008

REPURPOSED LIGHT AS ART

I am constantly amazed by people that can take ordinary objects and transform them into functional works of art. I have been surfing the net looking for ideas on reconstructed or repurposed lamp ideas. I came across this amazing artist that has taken utensils and created very unique lighting. Ali Siahvoshi has created the chandelier below: His work can be seen at the website FABBIAN He has managed to take ordinary untensils and repurpose them into this unique piece of functional art. Okay, I am off to browse through my growing mound of treasured trash to see what I can come up with.
Oh my...once you start on recycling it does become quite addictive.

1 comment: