If you see anything that interests you or would like to commission me contact me at simplytreasured99@hotmail.com
or visit my website at website


Thursday, June 21, 2007

RECYCLING AT ITS BEST

I must confess I cannot toss out an item or pass a pile of junk without thinking what it could be recycled into. I am always thrilled when I come across websites that show really unique ideas for recycling everyday items many toss away. You have to check out this site where aluminum cans are resused as siding on a house! Really...check it out. Pop over to ECO-ARTWARE blog.

You also might want to check out these neat Rag Chairs made by DROOG.

2 comments:

Invite the Party said...

Love to hear about recycled art. My mind is reeling on how to use my cans.

Thanks,

Elizabeth

trish said...

I love to recycle also especially into functional art. If you google and search for something like 'recycle pop cans" you'll get all kinds of ideas.
Thanks for visiting my site!