If you see anything that interests you or would like to commission me contact me at simplytreasured99@hotmail.com
or visit my website at website


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

FAIRY COTTAGE





I have always been fascinated with miniatures ever since I made my daughter a barbie house 20 years ago. I have also always been fascinated with folklore and fairies. Having a Scottish mother I remember one of her sisters telling me stories about fairies. Whenever my daughter or I misplace something we ask the fairies to put it back! But not before we toss a few coins into the room to thank them. It never fails when we stomp back into the room, we can always find what it was we had lost!So it makes sense that eventually given my love of the minatures and fairy stories, I would eventually make my own fairy house.

No comments: