If you see anything that interests you or would like to commission me contact me at simplytreasured99@hotmail.com
or visit my website at website


Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Painting Donated to Charity


I came here tonight to create a blog and realized that I already had one I had totally forgotten about and neglected. I swear I have ADD. Well, I am back and ready to try and contribute to my blog at least on a weekly basis. Hopefully, I will figure out how to combine my other blog(s)into one. Okay, I'm an artist, not a computer techie...:)



In the meantime...here is a sample of one of my paintings. This painting was donated to Easter Seals, a great Canadian Charity for children with disabilities. Yearly I donate a painting to them that is auctioned at their yearly Conn Smythe Celebrity Sportsman Dinner in Toronto. I often donate paintings to children's non profit charities. Pay it back I say!!!

Check out my website at http://www.simplyart.tk.



Since it is now 10:47 p.m. I will save more blogging for tomorrow. Catch ya then!!



No comments: